See our full assertion at chattanoogastate.edu/eeo-statement. The bookstore is positioned in the cafeteria of the main campus. Jobe Hall is a coed residence hall that’s open to all majors, located on the northern side of the Pinkerton Quad. Constructed in 1969, it is named for Elsie Jobe, the university’s former Dean of Women. The building’s japanese end is linked to the northern finish of Murphy Hall.
Warehouse houses offices and space for storing for the Department of Facilities. University Services Building homes the university’s heating plant, the Office of Printing Services, and telecommunications. Facilities/Business Services Building homes places of work and cupboard space for the Department of Facilities.
Shop Tennessee Technology Center at Memphis Apparel, Textbooks, Merchandise and Gifts at the Bookstore. In-person decide up availability could change due to authorities and/or faculty tips. Check store information web page link under for present choices and any particular messages.
In 2021, the park was demolished to make way for the Ashraf Islam Engineering building, the university’s main engineering department building. New Hall South is a coed residence corridor situated adjoining to New Hall North at the southern end of the Pinkerton Quad. New Hall North is a coed residence corridor situated along the south aspect of the Pinkerton Quad. Evins Hall is a males’s residence corridor positioned alongside the western end of Capitol Quad. Constructed in 1966, it’s named in honor of Joe L. Evins, who served in Congress from 1947 to 1977. As of July 2018, Evins is present process full renovations.
It additionally options the DENSO Mechanical Engineering Smart Classroom. Situated on the southern facet of the engineering quad, this constructing is named for James Seay Brown, former chairperson of the Department of Mechanical Engineering. Bartoo Hall homes the College of Education’s curriculum and instruction department, and much of its activity centers around good classrooms and the Learning Resources Center.
Constructed in 1969, it’s named in honor of Herman and Marguerite Pinkerton, longtime college administrators. M.S. Cooper Hall is a coed residence corridor for international college students, situated along the western side of the Pinkerton Quad. Constructed in 1969, it is named for Mattie Sue Cooper, a former university reference librarian. Ellington Hall is a coed residence hall situated alongside the northern finish of Capitol Quad that shares a breezeway with Warf Hall. Constructed in 1971, it’s named in honor of Buford Ellington, former governor of Tennessee (1959–1963, 1967–1971).
This constructing was constructed in 1916 as a ladies’s dormitory for Tennessee Polytechnic Institute (Bartoo Hall, on the opposite side of the quad, was the men’s dorm). Originally known merely as East Hall, the building was renamed for Tom William Kittrell, the college hennipen tech edu‘s bursar from 1918 to 1967. Kittrell Hall is nicknamed “Rock Lodge” for the numerous rocks and geologic formations on show in and around the building. Kittrell Hall is present process renovations as of July 2018.
Refer to the Books and Supplies Lists situated on this system page to view guide editions, titles, authors, and ISBN numbers. The bookstore has three major methods to assist college reduce the value of textbooks and course materials for students. Students must buy the right books from the campus on-line bookstore or outside vendor previous to the first day of sophistication. Refer to the Books and Supplies Lists under on the program page to view book editions, titles, authors, and ISBN numbers. Tennessee Technological University has a complete of forty four bachelor’s degree programs and 20 graduate applications as well as doctoral packages within the fields of schooling, engineering, and environmental sciences.
Foundation Hall is the location of the university police, the Small Business Development Center, and the College of Fine Arts’ artwork training program. The building was formerly the home of Prescott Middle School. The non-profit TTU Foundation purchased the constructing from Putnam County in 2009.